From Cookopedia - en
Revision as of 16:14, 7 October 2012 by Dr koch
- 1 kg of dough
- 250g Pork rind,
- 250g picadillo,
- 250g potatoes with chorizo,
- 1 tsp of baking powder,
- some water
- taco sauce,
- knead dough with baking powder, salt and a little water (a quarter cup approximately).
- Heat a pan or pot to and form the gordita with the hand by pressing it to a thickness of about 2 cm.
- Place it on the pan and cook it, when it is browned turn it to cook both sides, then carefully cut it by the half without opening completely and fill with the pork rind, picadillo, etc..
- Pour it again on the pan to heat all
- Add a taco sauce and serve